If we want to fulfil the vision of “London is a diverse and inclusive community that honours, welcomes, and accepts all people; where people have the power to eliminate systemic oppressions” we need to continue to build on the progress of this council.
1) Continue the work or the last council to work with our Indigenous partners and improve relationships
2) Work with our cultural communities though regular consultation to understand and address any unique needs they may have
3) Create safe places within Ward 12 where groups can meet and celibrate their culture without having to go downtown to do so
4) Promote an accurate media representation of all faiths
5) Promote cultural education and anti racism training amongst the community and city hall employees.